View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000646||Main CAcert Website||web of trust||public||2008-10-15 13:57||2013-10-22 23:44|
|Fixed in Version||2013 Q4|
|Summary||0000646: confusing link labels, 3 different names for the same assurance form|
|Description||Steps to reproduce:|
1. go to https://www.cacert.org
2. log in
3. click the link labelled "CAP/TTP Forms"
4. PROBLEM 1: the link in this case refers to the form as "CAP"
5. PROBLEM 2: under this heading, the two "WoT Form" links, and the two "Assurance Form" links, and the two "CAP Form" links all go to essentially the same place, namely cap.php
(two of each because of A4 vs US paper size)
6. click the other heading link labelled "CAcert Web of Trust"
7. click "Assure someone"
8. enter an e-mail address of someone to assure
9. PROBLEM 3: the links in this case are called "WoT Form" just above the "I am sure of myself" button
Solution: relabel the links mentioned in step 4, 5, and 9, and remove the redundancy in 5, using for a label whatever the "real" name of this assurance process is, and the "real" name of this form is, based on the the community practices documents.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2008-10-15 13:57||mucm||New Issue|
|2012-12-18 15:52||Werner Dworak||Note Added: 0003460|
|2012-12-18 15:52||Werner Dworak||Status||new => confirmed|
|2013-10-22 23:44||MartinGummi||Note Added: 0004409|
|2013-10-22 23:44||MartinGummi||Status||confirmed => closed|
|2013-10-22 23:44||MartinGummi||Assigned To||=> MartinGummi|
|2013-10-22 23:44||MartinGummi||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2013-10-22 23:44||MartinGummi||Fixed in Version||=> 2013 Q4|